Chateau Broken Bow
Chateau Broken Bow – 3 Bedroom with game loft, 8 to 10 guests. Pet-Friendly.
What you will love…
This Luxury cabin is built for fun and relaxing! This cabin also features some unique things you don’t often find with other cabins in the area. First, it is a rare real log cabin with 12” stacked logs making it rustic and cozy. The second is space. The common area inside is huge for a 3 bedroom with a large and open living, dining and kitchen area so you never feel crowded (2600 square foot under roof). Next, this cabin also features a very desirable screened in outdoor living room separately built off the back deck which you rarely find (may be the only one of its kind in Broken Bow). Now you can keep the bugs out but enjoy the outdoors and real wood fireplace, big screen TV and ceiling fan from the comfort of the cushioned furniture inside. Also, this cabin is built on a hill so that the back area is level with the back of the cabin and the front is higher. This makes for easy access out back and no steps to all the outside fun that awaits guests behind the cabin. You won’t feel “trapped” on a back deck perched up high. Another feature is location, location, location. This cabin is in perhaps the most ideal location to access restaurants, distilleries, shops, breweries and more which are literally a one minute drive away and lake access is directly across the road (Carson Creek Entrance). Lastly, this cabin has nothing but pine forest behind it and very well-spaced from other cabins to the sides. The cabin is perfect for 2 families with up to 6 kids, a girls-only getaway trip, guys fishing retreat any other combination up to 10 guests.
Inside you will find…
Inside this gorgeous cabin you will find clever decoration, granite counters with chiseled edges, leather furniture, gas fireplace with easy on/off switch, fully stocked kitchen for cooking (just bring your food) Edison lighting, 2 king bedrooms downstairs with top of the line bedding and memory foam mattresses. The upstairs game/sleeping loft features 4 twin beds (1 bunk bed and two twins) and also an air hockey table, foosball table, and big screen TV. The upstairs loft has been enclosed and has a sliding barn door to reduce the noise from all the fun being had. The living room sofa folds out to accommodate 2 people on the memory foam mattress as well. You will also find Wifi connection, 60” HDTV in the living room and 43” TVs in the 3 bedrooms, Direct TV viewing package with premium channels, walk-in shower and reclaimed wide pine floors that even creek just a little for that true log cabin feel. There is a Blue Ray player, board games, a giant 5’ Jenga game and a game table to gather with family or friends. The large zinc dining table seats 8 and the giant kitchen island will seat an additional 5. The cabin is equipped with a laundry room and washer/dryer. There is a private covered porch off one bedroom with rocking chairs perfect for morning coffee. Coffee maker, coffee, towels, and linens are provided as well.
Outside you will find….
Guests will enjoy the separated and bug-free screened in the living room complete with large HDTV, wood burning fireplace, ceiling fan, edision string lights, giant Jenga game, and comfortable seating. There is also an outdoor dining table and a propane grill for that epic evening cookout (propane provided). The large covered hot tub is ready for your group and is drained, cleaned and sanitized between each guest stay. Guests will also love the stone fire pit just a few easy steps from the back door for that great s’mores feast. We provide custom Cornhole game, horseshoe pits, bacci ball game, and there is even a tether ball post for the little ones. Guests will enjoy ample parking and a circle driveway for those bringing boats. You will really love the easy access, privacy, and visibility to the area behind the cabin. You will especially remember the western view sunsets through the pine trees as you enjoy your evenings behind the cabin.
Other information to know…..
Upon entering the cabin for your stay, you are welcomed to a “prepared” cabin with music playing, accent lights being turned on and heat or air conditioning properly set. The cabin’s “welcome center” will have printed any instructions or pertinent information you need for your stay and the onsite staff is always ready to help or answer questions and just a phone call away. You will instantly see the cleaning staff prides itself on the quality of the cabin. Chateau Broken Bow is designed for mid-size groups up to 10 who want to have fun, relax and have the quickest access to all the area has to offer. Private and tranquil but also in the middle of it all, this unique cabin offers many things others do not. Book early and often as this one fills up fast with many return guests booking in advance.
This cabin is Pet-Friendly. See the POLICIES link for pets and other important information regarding your booking.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Upgraded Amenities, That Includes Granite Counter Tops, Light Ffixtures, Furniture, Bedding, Art, HDTV’s, and The Addition of an Outdoor Screened Living Area With Real Wood Fireplace and HDTV
- Rreal Log Cabin
- Over 2600 Square Feet Under Roof
- Accommodates Up to 10 Guest
- Pet-Friendly (limited to 1 dog 15 pounds)
- Direct TV With Premium Channels (PPV not available)
- Rear of cabin has Western Views For Watching Sunsets
- Large Open Living/Dining/Kitchen. Great Open Space
- Linens & Towels Provided
- Gas Fireplace in Living Room
- 55 inch HDTV
- Sleeper Sofa With Queen Size Pullout Sleeper
- Master Bedroom Has Direct Access to Front Covered Porch With Sitting Area
- 2 Master Bedrooms Downstairs With King Beds
- Upstairs Loft Bedroom Has Two Twin Beds and a Bunk Bed For a Total of 4 Twin Beds.
- Upstairs Loft Bedroom is Enclosed and Has a Foosball Table and Air Hockey Table. The Kids Will Love This Room.
- All Bedrooms in Cabin Gave 43 Inch or Larger HDTV’s
- Screened Living Room With Real Wood Fireplace and HDTV
- Outside Covered Decks On Front Of Cabin And Rear of Cabin
- 4-5 Person Hot Tub (hot tubs are drained and cleaned after each guest visit)
- Covered Deck With 6 Person Dining Table
- Propane Cooking Grill (gas provided)
- Large Outdoor Fire Pit and Horse Shoe Pit
- Circle Driveway With Plenty of Room To Park A Trailer
- Two Full Bathrooms in Cabin, One Bathroom With The Master Bath And The Second Bathroom Also Downstairs
- Master Bathroom Has Tiled Walk in Shower and Private Toilet Area
- Fully Fully Stocked Kitchen(only need to bring your food, cooking oils and seasonings)
- Granite Counter Tops
- Electric Drip Coffee Maker
- Less Than 2 Minute Drive From The Hochatown Area Restaurants of Grateful Head, Blue Rooster, Abendigos, Moon Tower Bar and Grill and Area Attractions of Girls Gone Wine, Hochatown Distilling Company, Mountain Fork Brewery
- Carson Creek Lake Access Entrance Across Highway From The Entrance to Lakewood Estates Development Where Chateau Broken Bow is Located
- Miniature Golf
- Petting Zoo
- Bar and Grill With Live Music
- Boat Rentals
- Full Golf Course
- Canoe/Kayak Rentals
- Paddle Boats
- Duck Tour
- Escape Room
- ATV Rental
- Fly Fishing
- Bass Fishing
- Boat Rental
- Horseback Riding
- Hiking Trails and More.